job summary: Senior Financial Analyst - $75,000 to $90,000 plus bonus
Outstanding opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst in the Carlisle commutable area with a premier manufacturer. The Senior Financial Analyst position is open based on promotion and will report to the Controller.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and analysis of raw material and finished good
- Presenting analytics of the variable operating cost metrics
- Reviewing and presenting financial and operating metrics to the leadership team
- Tracking and maintaining the capital expenditure projects for multiple sites
- Supporting the preparation of strategic plans, forecasts, and budgets
Our client requires a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required with a minimum of four years of experience working with financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and preparation of financial statements. Experience in a manufacturing setting required. Our client prefers a candidate who has strong technical systems skills (Excel, Access, etc.) and proficiency working with an ERP system.
Based on the volume of resumes we receive on a daily basis, our firm will only respond to local candidates who meet these criteria.
E-mail Address- email@example.com
location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Key responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and analysis of raw material and finished good shrink to provide leadership insights including analysis of fluid dairy purchases and sales.
- Track and present analytics of the variable operating cost metrics for Direct Labor, Utility Efficiencies and Other Variable costs.
- Review and present financial and operating metrics to the plant leadership team to drive continuous improvement in plant costs.
- Track and maintain the capital expenditure projects at the Carlisle, PA and Hillsboro, WI facilities, including initiating projects for closure and capitalization.
- Support the preparation of strategic plans, forecasts, and budgets
- Review, document, and analyze monthly deltas to plan
- Other ad-hoc analysis or projects.
qualifications: Required Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with a minimum of 4 years' in Manufacturing/Production Accounting Preferred in Food, Dairy or related industries.
- Must have a strong aptitude for numbers, be well organized and be able to demonstrate proficient computer skills in MS Office to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint., PowerBi or Tableau and other ERP Systems.
- Experience must include cost accounting and analyzing data to drive business decisions/results.
- Sound understanding of GAAP.
- Experience in FP&A highly desirable.
- MS Office with intermediate skills in Excel
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and organized
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Works intelligently and efficient, with the initiative to identify and take on critical projects.
- Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills
- Executes outstanding internal customer communication and relationship building techniques.
- Experience and career history with "Fortune 500" type companies strongly desired.
skills: Financial Analysis, Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.