Do you have analytical skills coupled with the ability to drive efficiencies across the
business? Enjoy casual days? If so, consider this opportunity for credit collections
professionals interested in flexible works hours and a casual work environment. We
are seeking a Senior Credit & Collections Analyst for a rapidly growing company in Center City.
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
You will use your business-to-business collections experience and aim to minimize
bad debt risk while improving accounts receivable collections and reduce DSO. In
addition, you will perform customer credit analysis, collection activities of open
receivables, cash application of payments received and handle the processing of
customer invoices. In this position, we expect you to understand statistics and command a firm grasp of database analytics and tap into the ever-growing big data flow to make valuable enterprise-wide contributions. We need you to drive efficiency in the collections process, negotiate customer disputes and propose solutions to resolve issues over the phone and on time.
- Analyzing and assessing the creditworthiness of account/client using external credit risk management tools/reports
- Perform account/payment reconciliations
- Handling the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio
- Documenting daily collections activity; Identify delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Researching account disputes and billing discrepancies; find bad debt or financial exposure
- Respond to credit inquiries from external and internal clients
- A Bachelor's degree required in Accounting & Finance preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Excellent customer service, negotiations, business communication and analytical skills required
- Ability to secure prompt payment from customers while employing
- Commercial sensitivity, business insight, and good judgment
Click to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and discuss your qualifications. Interviewing this week, virtually or in-person.
skills: Credit & Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.