Randstad Professionals has an excellent offer with a top tier bank in the financial industry.
The Futures Clearing Merchant team is looking to bring on a Project Manager to handle all project management responsibilities in regards to futures and options trading.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $37.50 - 44.00 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The preferred candidate would have 8+ years of Project Management and FCM experience relative to the role.
If the candidate lacks the desired FCM experience, we are also open to reviewing candidates with relevant securities, trading, and/or operational futures and options experience.
Project Management focuses will include, but are not limited to:
- Focusing on projects and initiatives delivered from multiple lines of business focused on Futures and Options trading.
- Helping implement new software changes
- Deciding what focuses should be generated through offshore work
- Streamlining information to appropriate business partners.
- Proper documentation for all project management aspects of FCM work.
- Giving stakeholders appropriate updates on all project initiatives.
Click to Apply
skills: Project Management, Trading, Trade Settlement, Futures, Trade Processing, Project Management & Methodologies, Publicly-traded
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.