Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk
to join their finance team. The primary function of this position is to process/post daily customer payments by recording check, credit card, lockbox and ACH/wire transfer transactions. The A/R Clerk will also maintain records by scanning receipts and debits/credits and perform other duties as assigned.
location: Bloomington, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
- Process/post Daily Deposits in our system
- Reconciling cash receipts and deposits
- Resolve/validate customer deductions and debit/credit issuance
- Assist with Customer Credit Approvals
- Administrative duties as required
- Cross Training with other Accounting Departments
- Assist with audits as necessary
- High school diploma. Bachelor's of Science Degree in Accounting preferred.
- At least 1 year experience with accounts receivable or general accounting preferred but not required.
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.