Randstad Professionals is currently searching for a Rx Support Specialist
for a large healthcare/pharmaceutical company in Richmond, VA!
Do you have experience in customer service or have an interest in the medial filed? This might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to email@example.com
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Respond to incoming sales team inquiries via phone, email, or SFDC related to: Rx pricing, product availability, GP guidance, Contract pricing information
- Provide sales with opportunities to convert customers from branded to generic RX products
- Assist Rx team members with various project support
- Management of shared inbox and phone line for receiving requests
- Works cases as needed in salesforce.com
- Serve up opportunities to up-sell additional products along with an order
- Identifies opportunities to convert customers from branded to generic RX for margin expansion.
- Must have the ability work under minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable on the phone - dealing with fellow employees and vendors
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Previous experience withing Rx/Medical field is highly preferred
- Previous customer service experience is highly preferred
skills: Customer Service, Decision Support, Medical Terminology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.