job summary: Why work for Randstad?
We have been consistently recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work"
- and with good reason. We're a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need - and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business.
My client is currently looking to hire a Case Processor
to research and perform reasonable investigations on customer accounts related to billing errors or fraud claims
This is a 6 month contract opportunity that has the potential to be extended.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Good keyboard and PC skills using word processing and spreadsheet software - Required
- Knowledge of Federal Regulations and Mastercard/Visa regulations - Desired
- Fraud investigation knowledge and documentation related to resolving cardholder claims - Desired
- Entry level position responsible for researching and performing a reasonable investigation on customer accounts related to billing errors or fraud claims.
- Primary responsibilities include managing dispute/fraud caseload by researching, investigating, documenting, and resolving claims.
- This position utilizes Mastercard/Visa Association regulations to resolve cardholder's claim.
- Claims are governed by Regulation E and require provisional credits, fees and cardholder communications be completed within required timeframes.
- Chargeback processing is also a task the contractors will perform including fraud reporting.
- This position is multi-faceted and requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Communication with customers via telephone and written correspondence is required.
Good keyboard and PC skills using word processing and spreadsheet software - Required
Knowledge of Federal Regulations and Mastercard/Visa regulations - Desired
Fraud investigation knowledge and documentation related to resolving cardholder claims - Desired
High School Education Required
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.