Our client, a Fortune 25 organization located in Des Moines are seeking an Operational Risk Consultant to join their team. The ORC will support the review and documentation of Sales Practices Controls to ensure they are designed to mitigate risk and reflect the current control environment.
location: Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Obtain artifacts
- Capture and complete action items
- Complete follow-up requests with the control teams and LOB's
- Document and review procedures
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Experience with Business Process Management
Qualified and interested candidates can submit resumes to email@example.com or simply apply to this posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.