Workforce Analyst needed for large technology company with an office in Mountain View, CA.
As a Workforce Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the distribution of overall incoming volume across all channels (phone, email, and chat).
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Oversee vendor agent forecasting & scheduling and maximizing efficiency with WFM tool.
- You will be actively engaged in both understanding the balance of agents across multiple sites, and also enhancing gUP's ability to drive areas of productivity and customer value.
- You will also be expected to contribute to the operational strategy and support model, and continuous improvement of business processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- Capacity Planning Operations Analytical Thinking Workforce Management Workforce Planning
- Five years of relevant work experience in a fast paced environment managing operations.
- Experience managing large-scale and dynamic technical projects, with competing resources and priorities.
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes.
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders across different functions and geographies to manage change and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence required to lead performance review discussions and manage business priorities.
- Experience with one of the following systems; Verint or Aspect.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.