job summary: Randstad Professionals
is currently seeking a stellar CONTROLLER in the Richmond area that can join a team and get the ball rolling to make an immediate impact on everyday operations!
Those that feel as though they are qualified, with multiple years of experience in the field, please send an updated resume to Neph.Sierra@RandstadUSA.com!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing bank balances and making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, and advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
Strong Accounting background
Experience with 15-20million in annual revenue
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.