Want to work for a regional company that is over 25 years old with tremendous growth potential, great benefits and empowering culture? Ready to start your career with a great organization?
A local market leader with growing regional presence is looking for a Payroll Accountant. The ideal Payroll Accountant will have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, payroll tax, union and non-union experience.
Ready to take control of your future? Click to apply or contact Kristen Walsh at Kristen.Walsh@RandstadUSA.com. We are ready to interview today!
location: Bear, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- process weekly payroll
- prepare payroll tax filings weekly, monthly and quarterly
- perform payroll accounting administration, including payroll tax, union & non-union
- bachelor degree in accounting or related field
- self-starter with a proactive approach and a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- proficiency in MS Office Suite, including intermediate to expert Excel skills
skills: 401K, Payroll Tax, Union Payroll, Payroll Processing, Withholding Taxes, Payroll Tax-Multistate, 1099s, Payroll - 1 - 50, Payroll - 50 - 500, W-2 End of Year, Workers Compensation Reporting Claims, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.