Randstad Professionals is currently looking to hire an accomplished Payroll Specialist!
Randstad is the largest staffing Agency in the world, and one of the leading firms in the nation for job placements. The Richmond division of Randstad Professionals specializes in jobs in the accounting and finance fields, with jobs ranging from data entry to finance directors.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Collecting and inputting of all payroll data
- Maintain and calculate payroll data using company's integrated software system.
- Calculating payroll taxes, garnishments, and other payroll deductions.
- Answers payroll inquiries.
- Prepares reports on earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages.
- Multi-state payroll experience
For any qualified applicants interested in this position, please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 396 - 6133
skills: 401K, Certified Payroll Professional, Payroll Processing, Data Processor, Withholding Taxes, Payroll Tax-Multistate, 1099s, Payroll - 50 - 500, Payroll - 500+, W-2 End of Year, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.