Randstad Professionals is currently searching for an Accounts Receivable Analyst
for a large transportation company in Richmond, VA!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Experience with processes customer payments for proper posting to accounts
- Interact with station managers and other departments within the company to resolve invoice differences.
- Research billing errors and make the appropriate corrections.
- Reconciles the Accounts Receivable Ledger including accounting for charge backs
- Record detailed account information as it is obtained.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Randstad Accounting and Finance email@example.com T: 804-727-2647
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance is highly preferred
- Applicants must be comfortable working independently, or in a team setting and working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities.
- High level of attention to detail in composing and proofing materials required.
- The successful candidate will have a proven competence to communicate clearly and persuasively with all levels of an organization.
- Strong customer service, oral and written communication skills required.
- The successful applicant must possess the ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities.
skills: Cash Management, Cash Posting, Cash Handling, A/R Review, Manual A/R System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.