CALLING ALL RECENT GRADS!
Want to work for a national company that is the largest in its field that and tremendous growth potential, great benefits and empowering culture? Ready to start your career with a great organization?
A local market leader with growing national presence is looking for a Staff Accountant. The ideal Staff Accountant will have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, preferable with applicable internship experience.
Ready to take control of your future? Click to apply or contact Kristen Walsh at Kristen.Walsh@RandstadUSA.com. We are ready to interview today!
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- assist in day to day maintenance of the general ledger and related sub-ledgers
- perform account reconciliation and analysis
- perform general job accounting administration and monthly financial closing tasks
- provide supporting documentation for audits
- bachelor degree in accounting or related field
- self-starter with a proactive approach and a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- proficiency in MS Office Suite, including intermediate to expert Excel skills
skills: General Ledger, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.