Want to join a local, stable and cutting-edge company that truly prides itself on having great relationships with every single customer? How about one that allows its employee to have that true
work/life balance everyone is seeking?
This thriving company is seeking a Payroll Accountant to sit in their regional headquarters. This ideal candidate would have a Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or a related field, with extensive experience dealing with union and non-union payroll as well as payroll tax.
Are you ready to make your next career move?! Click to apply or send your resume to Mallory Littleton at Mallory.Littleton@RandstadUSA.com.
location: Claymont, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- handling of union and non-union payroll
- weekly payroll processing
- payroll tax filing and payments - weekly/monthly/quarterly
- assist with external audits
- maintain confidentiality for employees and the company at large
- bachelors degree preferred, in accounting/finance or similar field
- AT LEAST 5 years of related experience in a fast paced accounting environment
- Self-directed and motivated; impeccable attention to detail
- highly effective communication skills
skills: Unemployment, Payroll Tax, Union Payroll, Payroll Processing, Payroll Tax-Multistate, Payroll - 1 - 50, Payroll - 50 - 500, Workers Compensation Reporting Claims, Payroll Accounting & Benefits, $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.