ENTRY LEVEL Accounting/Finance Professionals Needed!
A regional billion-dollar organization is growing and wants YOU to be a part of their team. This company offers amazing benefits, provides true opportunities for personal & career growth and highly values that work/life balance we all crave.
This company is searching for a motivated Staff Accountant to interview and start ASAP. This candidate will possess a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance and needs to be highly motivated to grow their career. Is this person you?
2020 is right around the corner....what are you waiting for??
Click to apply or contact Mallory Littleton at Mallory.Littleton@RandstadUSA.com.
location: Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- assist with general ledger functions
- help with monthly close, audits, prepare and post journal entries, etc
- account analysis and reconciliation
- fulfill project-based tasks
- Must have BS in Accounting or similar field
- Demonstrated time management skills; focusing on the details and deadlines
- Highly skilled in MS Office, advanced Excel
- Ability to work individually, but also interact and communicate across various levels of an organization
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.