Calling all SENIOR LEVEL Financial Analysts to apply!!
A global organization with a regional footprint is looking for YOU to be a part of their expanding team. This highly sought after employer offers unbeatable growth opportunities, along with competitive benefit packages and encourages their employees to have a work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will come from the manufacturing industry and will have 5-6+ years of solid analytical and reporting skills, to help support business partners and leadership.
This company is looking to hire FAST....are you ready to make the move?
Click to apply or send your resume directly to Mallory Littleton at Mallory.Littleton@RandstadUSA.com.
location: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- in-depth reporting & analysis to help develop short and long term financial plans
- gather data and create financial models for budgeting, capital and business decisions.
- identify cost saving and profit maximizing opportunities
- provide support for annual plan, monthly forecasts and performance reporting.
- provide detailed explanations for variances, and research open items.
- extensive communication across regional and global divisions (finance and non)
- assist with various ad hoc projects as needed
- MUST HAVE: 6+ years of financial analyst experience in a manufacturing environment
- BS in Finance, Accounting or similar field
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, GAAP and ERP system
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to an ever-changing
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Cost Accounting, Business Analysis, GAAP, Manufacturing Cost Acct, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.