Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area.
These positions will support the the organizations Complaints Control team.
These consultants will help identify opportunities for process and technology improvements to reduce customer pain points and complaints. These positions will support the Complaint Managers to identify and prioritize initiatives designed to address improve customer experience by leveraging complaints root cause analysis.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35.04 - 45.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Support Managers with efforts regarding root cause identification, cost/benefit and risk analyses to set the foundation for change. The analysis will bring transparency to business problems and build compelling fact-based customer corrective actions and strategic improvement recommendations, which successfully engage line of business leaders and other stakeholders.
- Fully support line of business leadership in their accountability for successful execution of the Complaints Management Policy, appropriate escalation and controls, along with deeper identification of customer concerns through root cause analysis for their specific products and services.
- Support identification and mitigation of risk through a more holistic view into all customer complaints providing a near "real- time" understanding of emerging and systemic issues; creating the opportunity be proactively identify customer issues before they become complaints.
- Experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Experience building effective Risk/Control programs
Click To Apply
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.