Are you a Cost Accountant with experience working in a manufacturing environment? Are you interested in part-time work in the Boulder, Colorado area? If you are, my client is looking for you! My client is seeking a part time Cost Accountant with experience handling inventory and margin costs, COGS, and unit cost variance.
location: Boulder, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.80 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements (Labor, Expenses, Direct Material, etc)
- Analyzing production costs and recommending changes to reporting & analysis
- Monitoring unit cost variance
- Preparing cost of goods sold and production reports
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Proficiency in SAP, Excel
- Tableau (beneficial)
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Manufacturing Experience and standard costing
Qualified and interested candidates may send their resumes directly to email@example.com or apply directly to the posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.