Randstad Professionals is currently searching for a Security Operations Specialist
for a large financial institution here in Richmond, VA!
Do you have experience in working within a financial/banking environment? This might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing various time sensitive and/or complex documents
- Communication with Financial Advisers, Traders, Trade Processing team members, external operations professionals, and Home Office personnel
- Researching inquiries
- Processing and reconciling security setups
- Identifying and mitigating potential risk
- Prioritizing work in order to meet SLAs
- Special projects as assigned by management
- Required overtime to ensure work is completed and SLAs are met
- Working in partnership with other departments
- Working under moderate to minimal supervision
- Must be extremely detail oriented
skills: Trust & Securities Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.