A top financial service company is looking to hire a Junior Payroll Analyst for their Quincy office. This position is entry level and will be performing payroll calculations for multiple accounts and preparing numerous income tax reports. The best candidate is a self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Junior Payroll Analyst
- Solid analytical, mathematical and research skills.
- Demonstrate basic Accounting experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure accuracy and resolve any payroll related issues.
- Assist with numerous accounts
- Reviewing and running reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-2 years' experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
For more information, please contact email@example.com
skills: Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Lease/Buy, Analysis - Risk, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.