Program Manager needed to assist with sales operations and client engagement. The Program Manager will be responsible for driving data alignment and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist sales teams with engagement with our largest clients on a major Client initiative.
- Drive data alignment across multiple organizations. Define, develop, execute, and update -- and create repeatable processes/tools -- ongoing communications about the overall Project/Program for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners.
- Drive efficiencies into the business tracking and monitoring progress.
- Analyze work pipeline and workflow. Increase effectiveness of tools by recognizing opportunities for development and proactively improving current systems and structures.
- Work with operations and engineering to develop and define new or improved tools.
- Track key performance metrics across the team
- Strong professional etiquette, organizational skills, self starter, and attention to detail.
- Fluency in MS Excel, Excellent Verbal and Written Skills, Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
Managing complex tasks from start to finish Excel and/or Google Sheets proficiency Desired
Additional Languages (esp Mandarin) - nice to have but not required Sales / customer engagement experience Ability to work manipulate large data sets in SQL or related language PRE SCREEN QUESTIONNAIRE Are you proficient in any additional languages? Please list language and proficiency level *?
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.