job summary: Now Hiring: Business Operations Project Manager
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!!
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $53.50 - 75.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Managing and leading work efforts across numerous matrixed partners to deliver on large complex business critical initiatives and operational deliverables
- Creating executive level materials to present on initiative status and overall health of the operations
- Facilitating meetings with all levels of business and technology leaders to effectively communicate overall status and needs from leadership, risks and risk mitigation plans to ensure flawless execution.
- Establishing the frameworks to rapidly address and manage customer and stakeholder needs (e.g., open office hours, develop required artifacts (e.g., program/project plans, status updates with dashboard, communications, end-to-end project and operational deliverables) and data analysis)
- Define governance policies and other tasks as assigned.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below. If you have any specific questions, please email me below:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in managing the end-to-end master work plan and milestones
- Operations experience
- Experience reporting and creating dashboards
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: Project Management, MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.