job summary: Senior FP&A Analyst
The Senior FP&A Analyst will be responsible for annual budgeting, forecasting and business plan development.
location: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform analysis and modeling to support strategic initiatives.
- Run and analyze financial reports to support decision making within the Corporate FP&A department.
- Streamline financial processes, and improve on planning tools and reports.
- Collaborate with departments and finance teams on financial inquiries, analyses, and budget variances.
- Coordinate and prepare special financial report requests.
- Complete special projects from other departments as it relates to data requests.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years of work experience in the healthcare, hospital or biotech industry.
- Must possess high proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as SQL, Tableau.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.email@example.com
skills: Budgeting, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.