job summary: Now Hiring: Sr. Data Analyst
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $23.27 - 40.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Work with data teams to research the right data sets needed for the optimization project
- Establish data in single location for feature engineering by porting data from different sources
- Validate, clean and normalize data needed for data engineering and data sciences
- Ability to do data analytics and insights reporting using querying language like hive, sql, scala, python etc
- Communicate the findings of data insights to the product team
- 4-year college degree (or equivalent experience) in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics discipline
- 3+ years of retail experience or equivalent domain experience working on data
- Experience with data analysis and data pipelining utilizing tools such as Hadoop, SQL, Python, Hive
- Present analytical insights, past experience and answer all technical/data questions through all stages of a implementation process
- Ability to work on ambiguous problem statements and determination to drive solutions with limited set of information at hand
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and technology teams
- Demonstrate ability to explore and quickly grasp new technologies to progress varied initiatives
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, scrum teams, sprints, personas)
- Drive process improvements, automation and documentation on best methods to set the rest of the team for success.
- Proven ability to lead a body of work with cross function
skills: SQL, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.