job summary: Staff Accountant--entry level role with outstanding growth trajectory!
ENTRY-LEVEL Staff Accountant needed for extremely successful services company in the Baltimore Area. This hands-on role will report to the Corporate Controller and assist an existing team with the accounting for a $100M organization.
Competitive benefits include UNLIMITED paid time off, 3% 401K safe-harbor match, and clear growth path to Accounting Supervisor role.
location: Towson, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- General ledger month end close financial statement preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- Assistance with budget preparation and financial reporting
- Back-up assistance for accounts payable/receivable
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- 0-1 year experience in professional setting
- Ability to work well in a small office environment with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow with direct mentorship from an established Controller
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Journal Entries
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.