Nonprofit organization in San Jose, CA is looking to hire a temporary HR Coordinator to join the team. HR Coordinator will perform a wide range of administrative duties in support of the Human Resources team including: Talent Acquisition, New Hire Orientation/Onboarding, Exit Interviews, Training, Benefits Administration, Records Management, Performance Reviews, Company and Employee Events, Record-Keeping, file and HRIS Maintenance. Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Work collaboratively with the Human Resources staff to support the team in the accomplishment of their duties.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, interns, and temporary employees, including preparation of Personnel Requisitions for approval, posting positions on job sites, reviewing and forwarding candidate resumes that meet requirements to hiring managers, coordinating interviews, conducting employment references and coordination of language testing.
- Conduct and administer new hire orientations and exit interviews.
- Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions. Prepare new and term employee files.
- Assist with annual open enrollment and performance review activities.
- Maintain and update HRIS, CalPERS and benefit carrier systems with active and termed employee information.
- Coordinate company and employee events.
- Perform general office functions, including photocopying and faxing. Open, sort, prioritize and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain filing systems.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience with Taleo Applicant Tracking System
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.