Are you a fast learner that is self-motivated and interested in data analysis? Randstad is actively recruiting for a recent graduate with a Mathematics, Economics, or similar degree and able to commute to the Walpole, MA area.
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Complete and review calculations for defined benefits.
- Apply analysis skills for data analysis and trouble shooting.
- Become a subject matter expert for clients.
- Review documents and assist with research.
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Economics, or other related field.
- Candidates with Actuarial, Research, and Analysis internships are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Interest or knowledge of defined benefits is beneficial but not required.
- Knowledge and experience of SQL is a plus.
For immediate consideration, please contact Christina Rondeau at 401-824-0228 or Christina.Rondeau@randstadusa.com
skills: SQL, Excel, Business Analysis, Analysis, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.