Well established company is looking for a detail-oriented Senior Accountant to assist in preparing month end close, balance sheet account reconciliations and overseeing the general ledger accounting daily operations for Corporate Accounting. This position is based in Richmond, VA and it will report to the Corporate Accounting Manager.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Assists in the month-end close and preparation of monthly and annual financial reporting including preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Reviews and reconciles balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepares general ledger account analyses
- Reports on daily cash balances
- Prepares and reverses accruals as needed
- Assists in the maintenance of internal controls in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Assists external auditors with documentation requests
- Employs appropriate follow up to fully and completely resolve outstanding fiscal issues as they arise
- Works on special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 3.5 years of private accounting or public accounting (Audit/Tax) experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA License is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work flow
- Ability to initiate, prioritize and complete tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other standard business technology is required.
This position provides for a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
For more information, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.