The Staff Accountant will be responsible for all detailed corporate accounting activities. The ideal candidate is a highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines. This position is located in Richmond, VA and it reports to the Corporate Controller.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist with the maintenance of accounting systems for financial transactions
- Maintaining the general ledger, recording cash receipts and financial transactions
- Reconciling bank, credit card accounts and inter-company accounts
- Supporting team on month-end close procedures
- Prepare accounts reports, analyzing the data and recognizing the trends
- Provide accounting and financial support to management as needed
- Positive contributor to the team by supporting and executing projects as needed
- Assist with audit requests
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- At least 2 years of private accounting or public accounting (Audit/Tax) experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA License is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills and keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other standard business technology is required.
This position provides for a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
For more information, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.