Exciting Accounting Manager opportunity with a well-established company in Richmond. This role is responsible for planning, directing, and organizing the daily activities of the Accounting staff, as well as producing accurate and timely reporting of financial and operational results, and compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Full ownership and accountability for the integrity of the financial results and reports
- Supervises professional staff and establishes their work priorities; monitors and reviews accountants activities to ensure adherence to all applicable policies and procedures
- Responds to auditor's request during annual audit and other audits
- Prepares or supervises the preparation of various ad-hoc financial reports and analyses as needed;
- Identifies and investigates un-reconciled balances, differences in balances of general ledger and subsidiary ledgers and/or reports.
- Maintain daily cash flow duties of accounts receivable and payable
- Build and maintain operational reports related to company performance
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferably a Master's Degree in accounting
- 8+ years accounting experience, a mix of public and private accounting is highly desirable
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
This position provides for a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.