Are you a Billing Professional looking for your next great opportunity? This is a position you must consider!
Our Client, located in a centralized part of Nashville is seeking a Billing Associate to join their great Accounts Receivable team! This client offers a great work environment, flexible working hours and an easy commute from anywhere in the city.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
The Billing Specialist will need to perform detailed-oriented support of the day-to-day operations of the National Accounts billing team. To ensure custom invoices meet customer specifications. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates customized invoices for clients.
- Prepares customized billing as required.
- Collect and file invoices.
- Maintain and update files and records and prepare reports
- Maintain Customer Information.
- Process subcontractor invoices.
- Associate's degree in Business, Accounting or related field is preferred but not required.
- One or more years of related experience preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted
Is this position perfect for you? Apply Today or send resumes directly to Brittany at email@example.com
skills: Billing, Third Party Billing, Invoices, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.