Large organization in Richmond is currently seeking an experienced Auditor for a promising Senior-level position with their growing staff. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Auditor to gain valuable work experience while furthering their career with an established firm at their Richmond office.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Focus: Financial, Compliance and Operational Audits
- Verify or review audit evidence, prepare audit plans, workpapers, findings, status reports and audit report
- Communicate audit results to Audit supervision and senior management
- Identifying and facilitating resolution of all issues that may inhibit audit team's performance and resolving any outstanding questions/issues related to the audit
- Following up on audit findings to ensure timely and proper remediation
- Perform or lead follow-up reviews to ensure that appropriate corrective actions have been implemented
- Assist in training and developing junior auditors.
- Conducting special reviews and projects as directed by senior management
- 3+ years of External/Internal Audit experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or a related field
- CPA License is highly preferred
- Microsoft Excel proficient
- Solid analytical, mathematical, and research skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
This position provides for a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
For more information, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.