Great Financial Analyst opportunity (project) for up to a year with a leading retailer in the Providence area! The top candidate should have 3-7 years of experience, showing a steady progression responsibilities and experience. No supervisory or management experience is required for this role. Someone coming directly out of a support role would be ideal. Ready to start in 2-3 weeks? Read on!
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the annual budget process, monthly forecast, cost estimation and preparation for the monthly management review meetings.
- Interacting with team managers from several departments in order to understand performance measurements and cost strategies.
- Assist in preparing and consolidating department and regional budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for cost center coding and forecasting in SAP, as well as providing monthly and ad hoc analysis for technology group.
- Assist with ongoing improvements to finance related processes and policies and ensure consistency of application.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Four year degree in Accounting/Finance and at least four years of related accounting/financial analysis experience with good tenure.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to details.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and consistently meet deadlines.
- 2+ years of experience with SAP in a financial reporting role
- Ability to commit to a year-long project and start within 2 weeks of being hired.
- Microsoft Product skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Strong research and analysis skills within a financial role
- 3+ years in a financial analysis role, specifically tied to costing in a manufacturing or retail company
Are you looking for an opportunity to start with a top-tier organization in the Providence area? This is the kind of role and company that will put a gold star on your resume, so apply today or call Christina at 401.824.0228 or Michelle at 401.824.0220 . If you would like to send your resume over directly, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Budgeting, Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.