Randstad Professionals is currently searching for a Accounts Payable Specialist
for a small construction company here in Richmond, VA!
Do you have experience with Accounts Payable? This might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Process A/P vendor invoices daily. Route invoices for approval via CMiC Workflow as required.
- Ensure that vendors are in compliance with required documentation.
- Interact with vendors to answer questions and resolve account and billing discrepancies.
- Maintain file of invoices that require payment of sales tax.
- Serve as backup for Certificate of Insurance documentation.
- Ensure documentation is current for timely processing of A/P subcontractor and vendor payments.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior construction industry experience.
- Experience with state of the art industry software (ideally CMiC, Textura), or equivalent (Timberline or others)
skills: Accounts Payable, AP, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.