A family owned manufacturing company in need of a seasoned controller to take over all aspects of the department. This position will include responsibilities over HR, payroll, GL posting, cash management, bank reconciliation, collections, monthly closings, AR and AP. This position reports to the CFO.
Need at least 6 years of applicable work experience, CPA not required. Plant located in the Chesterfield area. Competitive salary and benefits. Must be a take charge self-starter with talent and dedication to success.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Manage the daily operations of the accounting department and oversee the accounting associates
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles; improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Manage external relationships such as banks, credit merchants, auditors, insurance providers.
- Provide timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts/budgets
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years accounting experience, including substantial cost accounting and process improvement experience.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated success managing people and building effective relationships internally.
- Active CPA or CMA license preferred.
This position provides for a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
For more information, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.