Large organization is hiring for an exciting Senior Tax Accountant position to join their tax accounting team in Richmond, VA. This is a new staff position to support US federal and state income tax provision and compliance.
The Senior Tax Accountant will work with transaction accounting teams and service providers to prepare tax filings and perform account reconciliations. Apply Now!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual income tax provisions - ASC 740 (FIN 48)
- Preparation of income tax journal entries, account reconciliations, and quarterly variance analysis
- Financial modeling preparation related to various income tax scenarios, and assist with ad hoc financial analysis where needed
- Coordinate and review US and various foreign income tax returns prepared by outside service providers
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate gathering of information necessary for the income tax provision and income tax compliance
- Research and communicate tax law changes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field of study with an emphasis on Accounting.
- 3-5 years of professional provisions tax accounting experience (required).
- CPA or CPA eligible, preferred.
This position provides for a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. For more information, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.