This role will be responsible for identifying regulatory compliance risks. The candidate will be able to articulate and identify regulatory risk within LOB business processes.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60.04 - 71.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Specific duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a relationship manager between Business- Aligned Compliance and Business Aligned Control organizations
- Responsible to facilitate the MCR dealing process including, attending the Compliance MR dealing meeting, getting feedback from applicable Regulatory SME and Business (via business-aligned control), challenging Compliance and confirming the final applicability.
- Participate in business meetings as a regulatory control representative and provide regulatory research and follow-up activities as a result of discussions occurring in business meetings.
- Develop and maintain centralized repository for Regulatory SME effort related to issue/corrective action, testing, audit, exams and regulatory risk reviews for business level dashboard and ad-hoc reporting
- Provides business unit & sub-business unit level aggregate reporting and dashboards for business leaders on each of the business' performance in managing regulatory risks.
- Support the business on non-regulatory specific regulatory compliance activities as follows:
- Business Process Management - Regulatory impact and Controls
- Third Party Relationships regulatory reviews (CFL, CRRA, IRQ, etc.)
- Business projects and Initiatives
- Compliance Training assignments, needs analysis and content review
- Design and implement processes to identify significant regulatory changes and communicate emerging regulatory risks to business units.
- Design and deliver regulatory reporting and assessments across all business lines
- Drive PVSI consistency through standards, playbooks, and procedures
- Execute IRM regulatory program requirements
Click To Apply
skills: Regulatory reporting, Regulatory Compliance - SEC, Regulatory Compliance - Other
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.