$1B International Not-for-Profit located in Baltimore (with free parking), is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their impressive, well-credentialed team. If you an accountant looking for a role where you can grow professionally while also feeling proud of the company's mission and ability to give back to the community; look no further!
Competitive pay, 3 weeks PTO, 10% 401K match, and 37.5 hour work week with no overtime!
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Investment accounting and financial reporting supporting their International investment portfolio
- Fixed asset accounting including establishing depreciation scheduled and classifying assets
- Monthly accounting supporting financial statement preparation
- Ad hoc financial reporting and analysis for leadership team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- CPA or in pursuit of designation preferred
- 1-3+ years experience in public or corporate accounting
- Desire to work for an organization with a "heart" and interest in non-profit accounting
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a team-focused environment
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.