Our fast growth B2B technology client is looking to hire a Director of Marketing to play a critical role in the direction and growth of its business. This position will focus on brand strategy, campaign design and execution, and demand generation. The Director of Marketing offers a unique opportunity to work directly with the executive team, reporting to the company's CEO.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Developing an integrated strategic marketing plan focused on brand development, demand generation, and customer experience development.
- Collaborating across corporate functions including sales, product development, finance, technology, and executive teams.
- Evaluating and implementing marketing tools that will scale with the company's growth.
- Implement measurement programs to track return on investment.
Qualifications for this role include:
- 10 years of B2B technology marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, MBA preferred.
- Experience with strategic planning and execution of integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience with using analytics to uncover insights and optimize marketing programs to enhance their effectiveness.
- Experience managing business partnerships including agencies.
If you are a self-starter and have experience working in a fast-paced technology startup environment, this opportunity may be for you!
For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.