An excellent company looking for a Finance Director to join their organization!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Provide leadership to the business operations,
- Work with Merchandising, Supply Chain and IT to drive improvements
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of projects/goals in monthly meetings with CFO
- Maintain financial records for each project in a manner that facilitates management and perform other tasks/requests as required by the CFO
- Be a key member of the management team
- Work closely with senior management, providing education and guidance on financial planning and budgetary fundamentals and business support
- Evaluate the need for new technology to meet the organization's financial data processing, control, and reporting requirements
- Drive qualitative analysis of current data to extract maximum utility
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures
- Working with senior executives, develop multi-year financial projections encompassing all elements of the strategic corporate plan.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, Master's/MBA preferred
- 10+ years of financial responsibility
- Strong Management experience
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.