Our client, a Fortune 25 organization located in Phoenix, are seeking an experienced Compliance Consultant to implement and monitor a risk-based compliance program. The ideal Compliance Consultant will have at least 6 years of compliance experience within a financial services organization.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a risk-based compliance program to assure compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory requirements
- Works with assigned business units and provides compliance risk expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives with moderate to high risk to identify, assess and mitigate regulatory risk
- Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls
- Identifies issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations
- Consults with business to develop corrective action plans and effectively manage change to ensure regulatory compliance
- Identifies training opportunities
- Reports findings and drafts recommendations to compliance risk and business line management
- 6+ years compliance experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong communication skills
Qualified and interested Compliance Consultants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.