Do you have a keen eye for detail, along with payroll technical know-how? If so, this
new opportunity might be perfect for you.
We are looking for someone with solid technical skills as well as a variety of soft skills
including critical thinking, communication and a willingness to accept new procedures
while maintaining speed and accuracy.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
As a Payroll Coordinator you will enter payroll information, calculate wages and make
payments. You will understand confidentiality and be experienced entering data with
attention to detail. Your excellent math skills will benefit your daily calculations.
- Processing timely and accurate payroll for employees and answering questions
- Ensuring all new hire, terminations and all other payroll-related changes are
properly and accurately reflected in the payroll system
- Managing payroll to ensure all timesheets are processed thoroughly and
timely through the time and attendance software
- Maintaining payroll systems to ensure compliance with all state and federal
laws, while ensuring that system is meeting internal business needs
- Acting as primary contact for payroll software vendor to maintain the payroll
system, assist in resolving problems and implementing changes as necessary
- Reviewing and coordinating administration of garnishments, support payments
and other required withholdings
- Monitoring and managing paid time off policies within the payroll system
- Helping management to improve and implement processes and procedures to
provide the most efficient and accurate payroll service possible
? Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is preferred or 3+ years of payroll experience
? A certified payroll professional (CPP) designation is preferred
? Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, enterprise resource planning (ERP)
systems and payroll processing services
? Strong communication, social and organizational skills required
Click to apply to express interest and discuss your qualifications. Interviewing this week, virtually or in-person.
skills: Multi-State Tax, Payroll Tax-Multistate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.