Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you also have a strong technical aptitude? If so, this new opportunity may be a great fit for you. We're looking for someone who will support the payroll team with administrative functions but also is able to process payroll and dive in to the day to day responsibilities of processing and managing payroll when needed.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 40,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Processing timely and accurate payroll for employees and answering questions
- Ensuring all new hire, terminations and all other payroll-related changes are
properly and accurately reflected in the payroll system
- Managing payroll to ensure all timesheets are processed thoroughly and
timely through the time and attendance software
- Reviewing and coordinating administration of garnishments, support payments
and other required withholdings
- Monitoring and managing paid time off policies within the payroll system
? Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is preferred but not required
? Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, enterprise resource planning (ERP)
systems and payroll processing services
? Strong communication, social and organizational skills required
Click to apply! Interviewing this week, virtually or in-person.
skills: Excel, Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.