job summary: Are you looking to leverage your experience in accounting to set yourself on a track for growth within an elite financial services organization? Do you enjoy working alongside other highly motivated CPA's?
Blue-chip investment services firm in Baltimore seeks an intelligent problem solver for an analytical growth role in their corporate headquarters. Open due to company growth, the Senior Accountant will assist with International accounting, financial reporting, corporate consolidations, and financial analysis.
Offering one of the most comprehensive financial packages in town to include a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, 10% annual bonus, $10K annual 401K contribution, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Do not miss this opportunity to work for an internationally recognized brand in the heart of Baltimore!
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Oversight of international and domestic financial close process for the US and 4 subsidiaries
- Participation in quarterly consolidation and post-close financial reporting
- Track and review financial platforms and prepare analytics for quarterly executive leadership presentations
- Delegation and review of Staff Accountant's work performance
- Prepare work papers for external auditors
- CPA or in earnest pursuit of designation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or CPA equivalent
- 3+ years relevant experience in public or corporate accounting
- Advanced experience with MS Excel and working knowledge of accounting ERP systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and upbeat work environment to meet deadlines
If you are motivated by growth and financial compensation, this one is going to be hard to beat!
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.