job summary: Marketing Assistant
A utility holding company, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers is currently seeking a professional to join their Minneapolis, Minnesota location as a Marketing Assistant.
location: Shakopee, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Position Overview:
This role supports three programs within the Renewable Choice Programs.
The primary function of this role is to support subscriber maintenance and management, and also to support the interconnection of new community solar gardens, under direction of the Program Manager.
There are many opportunities for creative communication creation via emails, web page updates, brochures, event planning, etc. Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Supports marketing, sales, and creative teams in the development and execution of promotional programs including brochures, sales sheets, direct mail, advertising, and web content.
- Performs basic research and prepares documents and other marketing materials.
- Provides logistical support through planning, scheduling and coordination.
- Helps with task administration, ensuring requests are submitted, tracked and shipped in a timely manner.
- Assists with or drives marketing projects as needed.
- Ensure the highest level of quality is achieved within deadline.
qualifications: Skills Desired:
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
If you wish to apply, please send your resume along with a short summary of your qualifications directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree
- Salesforce experience
- Utilities experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.