Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $36.19 - 39.67 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Responsible for managing and administering the relationships for high risk, high visibility vendors/ suppliers
- including planning and implementing purchasing activities, measuring, monitoring and reporting performance levels, completing vendor/supplier evaluations, conducting review meetings as a tool for improving supplier performance, escalating and resolving customer service issues with the supplier/vendor and screening new, potential vendors/suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying ways to improve supply chain performance, tools and processes to automate the supply/commodity management process, and for reviewing and updating department policies and procedures.
- Partners with business groups to issue and evaluate RFPs, acts as a focal point for sourcing and vendor management activities across business lines and leads strategic and/or acquisition related sourcing activity.
- Team members have extensive knowledge of sourcing/vendor management practices, strong knowledge of Corporate Governance and Contract Services requirements and extensive experience developing and implementing strategic sourcing plans.
- Minimum of 3 years indirect Sourcing experience with a large company
- Able to manage domestic and international contracts
- Experience with contract negotiation from start to finish
- will negotiate between 12-18 contracts at any given time, primarily professional services SOWs.
- Experience with indirect sourcing, technology, professional services, offshore, etc agreements required.
The right candidate will partner with various line of business partners to understand complex business requirements and help optimize sourcing strategy and transactions for risk mitigation and cost savings. Significant experience with indirect sourcing, specifically in professional services space required
skills: Contract Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.