Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry.
We are looking for a Business Process Management Process Engineer that can assist with consulting for matters involving international Business Process Management focuses across all Lines of Business.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 49 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- The candidate would be the initial point of contact for multiple peers across the organization and will communicate with individuals from entry level roles all the way up to Heads of teams.
- The candidate will be primarily focused on process efficiency and creating status reports, as well as effectively communicating with the Business Process Management peers throughout the company. They are focused on the building of processes, not testing, modeling, or controls implementation (which isthe primary functions of the project management teams in place throughout the organization).
- The candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting timelines
- Prioritizing day-to-day focuses for multiple LOBs
- Implementing the root cause analysis for any issues that may arise
- Attending/leading meetings with multiple Business Process Management peers throughout the organization.
- Must be comfortable with holding peers and individuals that are not direct reports accountable for meeting deadlines and prioritizing focuses.
- Process Efficiency, Business Process Management and Capital Markets experience is highly desired.
- Excel (pivot tables) is beneficial knowledge as well.
Click to Apply
skills: Project Management, Audit-Internal, Project Management Professional, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, PMI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.