job summary: Now Hiring: Marketing Manager
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview:
This Marketing Manager position is responsible for managing the member communications strategy to attract and activate consumers in order to achieve program participation and value targets. This position will have direct involvement in designing, developing and deploying marketing communications.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $37 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Coordinating and managing projects involving the sales staff, such as planning broker seminars and conferences
- Organizing catering, presentation equipment, locations, marketing collateral and other needs for events
- Updating the Marketing Manager on event planning/progress
- Managing several databases
- Contacting top brokers to survey product performance
- Developing strategies for reaching new brokers and markets
- Providing copy for the bi-monthly newsletter
- Identifying markets and providing direction to ad agencies for campaigns and tracking budgets.
- Prior marketing experience with a mid- to large-sized organization is needed.
- A background in the health care or pharmaceutical industry will be valued.
- Must have superior writing skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Solid computer skills are essential.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is required
Additionally, the ideal candidate must have demonstrated the ability to execute against multiple projects and excel in a fast-paced, result-oriented work environment. You must be highly motivated, roll up your sleeves, self-starter with a passion for communicating in new and disruptive ways. You should thrive on seeking new insights, finding creative solutions and measuring results. Location:
Eden Prairie, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below. If you have any specific questions, please email me below:
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.