A technology company in Central San Diego is hiring a Staff Accountant! The company offers outstanding company culture and opportunities for growth. They have been growing steadily over the past 2 years and this is a new position open due to growth. The ideal candidate should have strong general ledger skills and a bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- perform a high volume of bank reconciliations
- perform general ledger functions including accruals
- support the AR and AP team as needed
- assist with periodic closes and financial statement preparation
- assist with yearly audit
- bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field required
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience preferred
- strong Excel skills preferred
- ability to communicate and work effectively with a small team required
skills: Excel, Quickbooks, Accounts Receivable, Accruals, Bank Reconciliations, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.