job summary: Operational Risk Consultant
This Operational Risk Consultant role is a replacement for a Managed Resource who is no longer in the assignment. The Legal Department Third Party Management Team identifies, evaluates, and mitigates the risks associated with the Legal Department's engagement of third party service providers.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
This role will assist the team with risk managing law firm relationships & completing risk and compliance requirements by:
- Communicating clearly and effectively with law firms
- Completing requirements in our system of record, RSA Archer
- Researching and analyzing law firm information using various WF systems
- Documenting law firm information timely and accurately
- Developing good working relationships with internal and external partners while driving completion of requirements.
- We need an analytical, detail-oriented, fast-learner who has at least 1 year of professional experience and knows how to take initiative and think critically.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as proficiency in MS Outlook and advanced Excel skills.
- Interest in learning about risk or previous banking experience is preferred
skills: Legal, Risk - Mitigation, Risk - Assessment, Risk - Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.